Who is eligible for scholarships?
To qualify for this scholarship, the applicant must be a current or previous member of 4-H and/or FFA. The applicant must have exhibited in at least one of the following shows/areas at the Pennsylvania Farm Show:
- a junior market steer, lamb, hog or goat in 2008 or later
- a junior breeding meat goat, beef, or sheep in 2008 or later
- a junior dairy goat or dairy cattle in 2008 or later
- a farm product/family living project in 2008 or later
- a rabbit or meat pen in 2018 or later
Awards are based on Pennsylvania Farm Show participation and volunteerism, academics, financial need, 4-H and/or FFA involvement and community service as determined from the application and letters of support.
Are you interested in applying for a scholarship? Below you will find an application.